SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Shipping and handling charges are based on total price of your order. Oversized or heavy items may have an additional shipping cost. This charge may not be calculated until the order is being prepared.
We will notify you if there is an increase in the shipping charge or your order prior to billing and shipping.
We ship via UPS Ground or in the continental US. Shipments to Alaska & Hawaii and International orders will have an additional shipping cost applied.
Allow 5-10 business days for delivery of non-backordered items in the continental US. Allow additional time for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and International Orders.
Entire orders will be shipped together if possible.
RETURNS EXCHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
All returns must be postmarked no later than 15 days from the original customer shipment date. Returns and exchanges must be in new, never installed condition and must include all instructions, manuals and original packing material. Customer pays all return shipping charges. Include a copy of your packing list with all returns. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Returns must be preauthorized by us and are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. These amounts will be deducted from the original amount billed and the remaining balance will be
credited to the original credit card.
If you received an incorrect item by mistake on our side, no extra charges will be incurred. We will replace incorrect items and pay the additional shipping charges both ways.
Customer Order Error:
Incorrect customer orders can be exchanged for any other item without paying the restocking charge. However, the customer will pay the additional shipping and handling charge.
Orders which are REFUSED AT DELIVERY without prior authorization, will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including restocking
Return Shipping Instructions:
Return via prepaid UPS or US mail. Insure shipment for full value of purchase. Use original packaging.
We are not responsible for packages lost during return shipping.
Enclose a copy of your packing list or E-mail Invoice along with detailed return/exchange instructions.
7% sales tax is charged on all New Jersey based orders.
Visa and Master Card orders are accepted via phone ONLY.
Individual product descriptions are claims of the manufacturer and/or distributor and are not guaranteed accurate. Prices subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason. In order to process your online order, we require your name, email address, credit card number, expiration date, the billing address of your credit card, shipping address if different than your credit card billing address and a contact phone number. We guarantee your privacy. Any personal or financial information you provide for ordering products from our web site is held with strict confidentiality. Your personal or financial data will NOT be released to any person or entity other than those responsible for processing your orders. We do not collect and/or sell data to any entity for any reason.
Metal Creations offers a Limited Warranty on their CUSTOM BOAT TOWERS to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a minimum of 5 YEARS.
All other boat products and accessories sold on boattowers.com are covered by the specified original manufacturers' warranty.
We do not warrant against, and the warranty shall be void with respect to, damages or defects arising out of any of the following:
* Improper or abnormal use or handling of our products.
* Improper installation or use of the product in a manner what is inconsistent with theproducts application information.
* Products transferred from a vessel on which they were originally installed.
* This warranty does not apply to products which have been altered or upon which repairs have been attempted by persons other than pursuant to written authorization by Metal Creations.
* The sole exclusion obligation of Metal Creations, shall be to repair or replace the defective product. Metal Creations shall not have any other obligation with respect to the product or any part thereof, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. Under no circumstances, whether based on this warranty, shall Metal Creations be liable for any special, punitive or consequential losses or damages.
* Metal Creations reserves the right to have the product in question inspected and assessed.
* Metal Creations employees or representatives' oral or other written statements do not constitute warranties, shall not be relied upon by customers, and are not a part of the warranty stated herein.